We are looking for someone who would be responsible for the planning and implementation of projects that support the marketing function. Work individually or with a team in recommending action, scheduling and planning projects, estimating cost and managing projects to completion.
You will work on creating test methods and generate data to be used as part of marketing collateral for the company’s industry leading thin film technologies.
- Create test protocols and implement across a range of consumer electronic devices
- Develop product marketing collateral (presentations, brochures, white papers, videos) based on the test methods and results
- Reach out to trade publications, bloggers and social media influencers to promote the company’s product differentiation
- Support product positioning and customer specification responses to sales organization
- Majoring in Computer Science, Engineering, Materials Science with some experience in Robotics, Programming, Social Media, Marketing, Communications or Business.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, analytical skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including presentation skills.
- Strong desire to learn and attention to detail
- US Person Status; Green Card at minimum.