The candidate’s responsibilities include new product introduction of next-generation company’s products, specification validation, release of new product to production, new product characterization, yield optimization, and cost reduction. Position tasks also include continuous improvement of product through enhancing test coverage, finding root cause of manufacturing problems, and customer failure analysis.
- To support prototype and production releases of new products. Manage product characterization and qualification to meet customer schedules and secure customer’s product acceptance.
- Manage key customer products and provide real time customer support for design, product, and quality related concerns.
- Pursue creative solutions to improve product margins throughout the entire product lifecycle.
- Identify early yield limiters and drive for resolutions of those yield issues.
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Electrical or other Engineering with 2-5 years working experience in an electro-mechanical manufacturing test lab.
- Strong Manufacturing background required
- Ability to troubleshoot PCBAs down to the component level in a fast paced manufacturing environment
- Preferred experience includes DFT methodology and knowledge of the following tools: HDL, Hspice, and MatLab
- Good working knowledge of Python, VB, C+/ sharp and LabVIEW programming languages
- Problem-solving skills and the ability to work well within a team environment are essential
- Excellent written and communication skills required
- US Citizenship required