MTS Electrical Engineer
This individual will assume responsibility for technical assignments for the design and development of semiconductor, solar & hard disk drive equipment products. This is a senior level position requiring experience with AC/DC power distribution, automation & PLC control systems, and digital/analog interface & cabling interconnection. Typically works under minimal supervision.
- AC/DC power distribution systems per NFPA 79, SEMI S2
- Motion controls with stepper/servo motor & drive, Temperature PID control.
- PLC I/O controls: Siemens PLC, I/O & Safety modules, RS232/485, Profibus, Profinet
- Schematic capture, component layout, cable drawing, bill of material, ECO documents.
- Proficient AutoCAD, OrCAD, 3D Solidworks a plus
- Strong electrical troubleshooting skills
- Project management and design reviews
- Support production on new system assembly & test
- Work on CIP projects
- 10% Travel to Customer Sites
- PCB Layout Design
Typically requires a Bachelors degree in Engineering, Electrical or other related technical discipline, plus (7) years’ experience, or an equivalent combination of relevant technical education and experience such as a Masters Degree plus five (5) years experience or a Ph.D. degree.