Develop Processes for various thin film deposition systems and customer applications in both R&D and Production environments.
Primary Job Duties
- Investigate and develop processes for potential application of company products to meet customer needs.
- Constructs and executes controlled experiments and process development work using company products and related instruments.
- Analyses results, writes reports and makes technical recommendations.
- Interfaces with engineering personnel to develop best-known method on assigned products.
- Assist in documentation release.
- Summarize, present and communicate process development information to all levels of management.
- Investigate, analyze and resolve technical issues related to processes and equipment in both development and production environment.
- Provide feedback to engineering group for continuous improvement and development activities.
- Provide equipment and process introduction and training
- Support customer demo activity
- Works on assignments that are complex in nature where judgment and initiative are required to develop
- new processes and resolve problems and make recommendations.
- BS/MS degree in Physics, Chemistry, Material Science, or related field
- 5-10 years related technical experience or an equivalent combination of relevant technical training and experience.
- Experience with process development of PVD thin film coatings.
- Must have ability to communicate effectively with colleagues and management team.
- Up to 30% domestic and international travel required.
- Must have hands on approach.