We are looking for an energetic and quick-thinking Digital Marketing Specialist who can successfully drive to success our online and offline marketing efforts, work creatively to rethink our online presence, and deliver impactful collateral and branding materials. We seek an individual who is determined to make a direct positive impact on our business and help us accelerate capturing the enormous opportunity in front of us.
Drive content strategy and creation across all physical and digital marketing channels including corporate website, corporate and product collateral, presentations, and videos, social media and marketing outreach programs.
Research and recommend platforms, approaches, and content for increased digital outreach
- SEO: Work with marketing team members and external vendors to define and refine keyword lists, iterating website copy and landing pages, including multi-language support
- Engage with Social media influencers to help promote the company’s products and technology
- PR outreach – connect with writers at technology blogs, news, trade press and other media to deliver impactful messaging
- Trade show logistics: Determine trade show and event objectives with the team. Research, evaluate and book event venues, exhibit space and accommodations, manage vendors, coordinate logistics, customer and employee registration, onsite support
- Maintain marketing calendar and oversee all marketing collateral and inventory
Other marketing duties and responsibilities may be assigned based upon the needs of the organization and the aptitudes and growth of the individual.
- 3+ years marketing background, including direct experience supporting the execution of digital marketing campaigns or websites
- Proven ability to collaborate with internal teams to create compelling content
- Proficient with Microsoft Office including Powerpoint, Excel and Word
- Experience with Salesforce, Marketo, and social media tools
- Experience with Adobe tools including Photoshop, Illustrator or InDesign helpful
- Team player who possesses strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Creative thinker with ability to multi-task, manage multiple projects and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Experience and understanding of high-technology industry a plus
- Bachelor degree in marketing, business administration, English, communications, or a related field