Independent, sound business judgment is required to plan, prioritize, and organize a diversified workload in a fast-paced environment supporting our CTO, Divisional GM and Human Resource Executives. The ideal candidate for this role is nimble and equipped to provide proactive executive support, organizational expertise, with unwavering confidentiality.
JOB RESPONSIBILITES SUMMARY:
- Acts as the direct administrative support for CTO, Divisional GM and Human Resource Executives
- Handle details of a highly confidential and critical nature
- Collect and prepare information for use in discussions/meetings to include external individuals
- Communicates and handles incoming and outgoing electronic communications
- Initiate and follow up on high level contacts of a complex nature inside and outside of the company
- Composes, drafts, formats, proofreads, and edits correspondence, reports, forms, articles, etc.
- Prepares and assists executives with the organization of materials for presentations and meetings
- Proactively manages executive schedules and calendars, books and confirms meetings, regularly re-shuffles priorities in light of changing opportunities and priorities
- Gathers information and compiles research as needed
- Assists with monitoring and tracking of budget
- Arranges, schedules, and proactively coordinates detailed travel plans and itineraries
- Monitors and processes expenditures, including coding of invoices, review of charges, and resolution of discrepancies
- Prepares expense reports
- Assists with recruitment, on-boarding, terminations, etc.
- Files papers and documents into the employee files
- Coordinate the development and planning of marketing materials including company website and portal
- Manage the coordinating of services for tradeshows & events, ordering of ad specialty items, vendor pricing and invoicing
- Ensure compliance with company branding initiatives and customer specific brand guidelines
- Oversight and maintenance of Global Travel including provider selection, troubleshooting, negotiation of rates, cost containment and employee education
- Drives Immigration/Work Visa process and paperwork
- Oversee Company Café to ensure operates within budget, provides quality service and compliance with all required codes
- Special projects, as needed.
- Recent college graduate with Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration/Management, HR, Sociology/Psychology
- Demonstrated strong leadership, clear ability to partner with leadership, excellent analytical, problem solving, and excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to multitask and communicate effectively with all levels. Board level experience a plus
- Advanced level with Microsoft Office including: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Must be US Citizen.
- Position located in Santa Clara, CA.