This individual will assume responsibility for technical assignments for the design and development of semiconductor, solar & hard disk drive equipment products. Familiar with AC/DC power distribution, automation & PLC control systems, and digital/analog interface & cabling interconnection.
- Support design of AC/DC power distribution systems per NFPA 79, SEMI S2
- Support design of Motion controls with stepper/servo motor & drive, Temperature PID control.
- Support design of PLC I/O controls: Siemens PLC, I/O & Safety modules, RS232/485, Profibus, Profinet
- Schematic capture, component layout, cable drawing, bill of material, ECO documents.
- AutoCAD, OrCAD, 3D Solidworks a plus
- Electrical troubleshooting
- Project management and design reviews
- Support production on new system assembly & test
- Work on CIP projects
- Other duties as assigned.
- BS/MS in electrical engineering or other related technical discipline.
- Willing to take on new tasks.
- Detail oriented.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
- ITAR Regulations Requires US person’s status; Green Card at minimum.