Intevac recently launched a consumer branded product – Diamond DogTM tempered glass screen protector with DiamondCladTM diamond-like carbon coating. Diamond Dog offers sapphire-like protection for mobile phones at a fraction of the cost. (mydiamonddog.com)
We are actively seeking an E-Commerce Marketing Manager to champion the Diamond Dog story and lead the charge on promoting Diamond Dog to our customers. The creative marketer we seek will drive the customer experience across Diamond Dog’s consumer segments online – currently on our branded web store and Amazon. You will be responsible for optimizing conversion rate and customer engagement across multiple market segments including Consumer and B2B by working with internal and external partners to build new customer acquisition funnels, author and optimize funnel-messaging, and tracking results.
- Devise strategies that harness sales-related insights, prevailing standards and development to encourage sales in our online store.
- Develop and maintain a robust E-Commerce website that effectively communicates brand and product offerings, converts traffic to leads and sales.
- Create the e-commerce product and merchandising strategy, own the customer experience to deliver high quality digital experience
- Create frameworks that transform our social media sites into highly profitable platforms
- Analyzing traffic to inform website maintenance and the effectiveness of marketing strategies
- Manage website and Amazon store’s landing page content and customer acquisition process and set strategy for continued growth
- Author and optimize product relevant messaging across channels ensuring cohesive brand messaging
- Manage customer email experience across all customer segments
- Manage lead generation mechanics across all customer segments
- Work with partners to synchronize advertising acquisition campaigns with website acquisition funnels
- Follow growth process, infusing testing in every aspect of the work
- Measure the efficiency and effectiveness of demand building programs
- Support professional sales through management of media and content, site optimization and community platforms
- Create and package management reports; analyzing and interpreting data and historical trends, and reporting on and delving into findings as needed
- At least 4+ years of proven success in E-Commerce and/or digital marketing environment
- Experience running an Amazon storefront, including listing optimization, pay-per-click (PPC) ads
- Woocommerce, WordPress, cross-browser and cross-platform compatibility skills
- Strong design and visual skills (Photoshop, etc.)
- Understanding of Analytics using Google Analytics, Mixpanel, etc.
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to gather appropriate input and make clear, well-reasoned decisions
- Demonstrable track record of devising sales-enhancing strategies
- Strong user experience and design sensibilities
- Familiarity with Amazon Seller Central tools to drive decision making listings and keyword content