The PC Support Technician will be responsible for day-to-day support of IT related activities. Primarily focused on desktop support, with additional areas of focus including support of remote users utilizing laptops and iPhones as well as Installing, picking up and delivery of equipment. Optimal candidate would have experience with all Microsoft Desktop OS and applications as well as familiarity with Mobile Device Management.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Basic PC troubleshooting skills and familiarity with remediation steps
- Set up and re-deploy a variety of laptop & desktop machines. Hp, Lenovo, Dell
- Familiarity with Windows 7 and 10
- Must be self-motivated and work with minimal supervision.
- Install software with strict security guidelines
- Basic networking skills
- Build and install new computer systems
- Additional duties as assigned
- Must be a US Citizen
- Experience with Microsoft suite of products
- Ability to professionally communicate with team members
- Ability to solve problems.
- Must be able to work from 7am to 3pm
- Ability to stand and sit for extended periods of time.
- Ability to reach above head.
- Ability to lift up to 30 pounds.