We are seeking a proactive individual to drive our Imaging and Vision Systems in the Government & Defense sector. In this pre-sales role, you will leverage your experiences to understand and effectively communicate the benefits of our product offerings.
You will spend your time working with Government & Defense sector to understand their technical and business challenges and proposing solutions.
- Advocate for the future direction of Intevac products based on customer interactions.
- Position and expose the company to new development program opportunities for existing product offerings
- Manage day-to-day inside sales activities, bids and proposals and pricing strategies
- Work with various Government agencies to identify and develop applications for Intevac’s technologies and products
- Partner with Program Management and drive shared account goals/objectives aligned with the customer’s vision of success.
- Identify new application areas and work with Marketing to create compelling messaging and demonstrations to attract new customers/prospects
- A BS degree in physics, chemistry, engineering or other technical fields
- Familiarity with Military or defense agencies a plus
- US Citizenship or Lawful Permanent Resident (Green Card holder) required.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills in both a group and individual settings.
- Travel time will amount to approximately 25-40% of the time with trips providing Customer facing experience.
- Knowledge of the software development issues and processes in industry.
- Very strong knowledge of (and enthusiasm for!) model-based design process and its implications for embedded systems development.