Production technician directly supports all of the imaging anodes line CMOS and CCD processing, packaging and testing functions.
- Strong work ethic and self-discipline
- Meticulous and quality focused
- Ability to work in a cleanroom environment
- Proficiency in safely working with hazardous chemicals
- Proficiency in accurate record keeping
- Capability to comprehend and follow written instructions
- Effective communicator and team player
- Basic knowledge on using computers and MS Office
Primary Job Duties
- Full time production technician for semiconductor processing, packaging, and testing of CMOS and CCD devices.
- Process knowledge should include many of the following:
- Thin film deposition (PECVD, E-beam, and sputtering)
- Wet and dry etch
- Vacuum furnace operation
- Die attach/packaging
- Wire bonding
- Microscope/stereoscope operations
- Metrology tools and probe test stations
- WIP tracking using MES system and/or traveler
- Support engineering tasks including but not limited to troubleshooting, calibration, adjustment and maintenance of various semiconductor processing tools
- Support cross-training initiatives within organization
- Support verification and improvement of production work instructions and procedures
- A.S. degree in related technology and 5+ years semiconductor processing experience is required. A Bachelor’s degree is highly preferred.
- Engineering support may be required.
- Vacuum processing experience is highly preferred
- Experience in semiconductor device testing is desired.
- Excellent communication skills, computer literacy/experience with MS office required
- U.S. citizenship is required