To assist external customers with onsite support for equipment installation, warranty service, maintenance support for Thin Film process systems. Coordinate customer coordination with product engineering include assembly, test and performance validation, troubleshooting and quality of equipment. Instruct and train customer on the operation and maintenance for Intevac production systems and Best Known Methods for optimize production equipment performance. Serve as Intevac liaison in technical matters for warranty and production maintenance support for system troubleshooting, spare part replacement, performance testing and maintenance services. Interpret and report on customer needs and report to responsible organization (Customer satisfaction, Engineering, or Sales) to resolve customer problems. The candidate must have direct experience with equipment installation and maintenance support.
- Experience with Industrial Equipment design and operation.
- Must be able to maintain flexible work schedule and stand for long hours.
- Must be able to analyze large data and report on system performance based on data analytic methods.
- Able to lift 30 lbs, 3 times per work shift.
- Able to read and interpret engineering CAD drawings and Electrical Schematics.
- Strong Troubleshooting skills.
- Computer programming and experience in Microsoft Excel.
- Satisfactory verbal and written communication skills.