Responsible for developing control system software for disk media and flat panel display capital equipment. Will design and program real-time hardware control applications for automated process equipment. Involved in the full software life cycle from requirements through test and release.
- Candidate will program in both low level (Siemens PLC) and high level (Visual Basic and C#). Will need to understand the hardware to software interface and troubleshoot problems in this interface and software driver.
- Must be able to communicate to an overall team (manufacturing, engineering, management and customers) and generate reports & document their changes/
- Must engineer solutions quickly under close scrutiny of customers under extreme time constraints.
- Will write low driver code for new equipment and make high level changes in the human man interface, written in C# or VB 2008.
- Must be able to travel 30% of the time locally to customers and globally to Asia
- BS Computer Science or Electrical Engineering (but must have programming experience with high/low level programming)
- Visual Studio 2008 in C# or VB 2008
- Microsoft Access/SQL
- Motion Control
- Basis Electronics
- Vacuum experience desirable
- PLC programming (Siemens desirable)